Enjoy the fast-paced, constantly-evolving world of enterprise software? Join Qilinsoft and become a part of a global community of technology experts working on innovative analytic solutions.
Qilinsoft is always looking for outstanding professionals! If you are interestedin working with the best and brightest in the industry and driving innovation to solve customer challenges, please review the available positions.
We are growing and looking forward to adding talent to our exceptional team.
- We offer flexible and generous benefits packages
- We encourage diversity in the workplace
- We give workers access to projects that will help them stay challenged
- We foster an atmosphere of fun, creativity, and respect
- We help employees map out and pursue their career goals
- Web UI Front-End / Prototype Developer
Web UI Front-End / Prototype Developer
The ideal candidate for this position is well versed in current HTML5, and related, emerging, technologies. This developer will be responsible for rapid in-house generation of proof-of-concept prototypes as well as customer-driven visualization and control artifacts.
Developer will partner with Product Management, UX/UI Architects, Designers and IT to develop cutting-edge visualization structures, which accurately convey proposed designs and functionalities, while helping deliver the next generation Visualization and Analytics for the emerging Internet of Things (IoT).
Candidate will need to be a self-starter who is comfortable working with diverse, multi-national/ multi-cultural teams during project hand-offs, reviews and evaluations of deliverables. Must be able to deliver pixel-perfect visualizations from hard-copy or electronic media. Must be willing to propose and evangelize new ideas and concepts as relate to defined team objectives.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Sunnyvale, California.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be well-versed in web frameworks such as Dojo ( 1.10 ) and Angular JS
- Must have solid understanding of JSON and XML structures and protocols for data transport and metadata definition
- Must have solid working knowledge of data transport protocols such as AJAX, WebSockets and related mechanisms for delivering content, whether polling or streaming
- Must be well-versed in graphic software such as Photoshop and Fireworks for abstracting UI assets from design artifacts and determining styling properties.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, as defined by objectives and Product Team directives.
- Must be willing to research new ideas and technologies with respect to best-fit solutions, and help others ramp-up quickly, minimizing costly learning curves.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline and related experience are required.
- Candidates will be asked to present a portfolio of their past work.